Wednesday, March 22, 2006

im crazy!

im feeling like a child without its parents in a market full of free gifts!!!

yes. its true. and i think i have gone crazy. every now and then i find out a new few lines of codes and paste it in my site...:P.... one of my school frnd is amit. im very close to his family. his elder sister ruba used to collect every piece of anything she had used or touched whn she was more like 10/15 yrs old. like what im doin, collecting garbage codes and pasting in the template..:P... as i have started talkin about ruba apu, let me tell u some of her weird hobbies and wishes... here goes -

* she used to collect even packets of chips, biscuits, tickets....etc
* she writes the number of every note of taka in her diary.(most of the times she fall in false position for this hobby.)
* she used to write every number plate of cars that crossed her sight.
* she thinks some foods are lookin at her, beggin her to eat them... hahahahahahahahah
* she jumps on the highest furniture available, if thr is a cat
* she wants 7 days long "gaye holud" be4 her marriage ( expects us to arrange that...:O)
* she celebrates 3 happy birthdays a yr (by bangla, english and arabic yrs)... hahahahahah
* she is going to be a doctor (poor going to patients of her)!!!!!

well thats enough. i hope amit doesnt see this post. :P

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

she used to write the no plate of cars..this is the weirdest hobby i hav ever come across..how can she walk in the road if she notes the no of every car passing her sight..but the 7-day gaye-holud program..thts gr8..i would love to b a part of it..

aragorn said...

ok abedin... i day is dedicated for u... u have to arrange it..:P

Dipu Nobody said...

oi tareq ruba apur gaye haluder dayeetto Abedin re dia de .. :D


anyway Abedin u r doin nice job .. Today I am late to response .. keep it up .. (Y)

aragorn said...

dipu... another day is allocated for u..:P

Anonymous said...

done (Y) :P

Dipu Nobody said...

I am on .. :D

aragorn said...

bah bah... ruba apu will be glad... may be it needs to be extended to 15 days now.. should i start biddin?? ;)

aragorn said...

hello... :D.. but ... shit! u almost killed me... that picture!!... im in my office...:S

Shakia said...

Joss, this Ruba Apu is an awesome character. She must be a very creative person, I had/have some weird hobbies my own... like if there were a pavement with black and white stones... I'd walk on the whites, and if I'd step on the black ones I'd be dead.
I should stop, too much information.

aragorn said...

hey i encourage u to speak out loud...:) and really she is awesome..:P

Dipu Nobody said...

ahare maranga khata labda rata ..
(means: ahare duniyai koto kisimer manush ?)

Shakia said...

I got 18 on the flag game... wohooo!! (though I cheated...)

aragorn said...

im glad someone is playin the game... dipu. tanatuna lagbatis...(means: tui thik e koisos..) :P

Unknown said...

After reading shakia's I played and scored 16 but one of them was of Bangladesh. :D
Can I brag? Because I didn't cheat but there were a few lucky wild guesses though (A).

aragorn said...

shafi i think u can brag about it... i think nobody would mind... 16 is good enough i think...:)

Anonymous said...

Tareq, you do realize that if Ruba apa comes across this, which I might make sure that she does, she'll want to "choke your hand". I highly doubt if you'll survive that mode of torture. Cheers to Ruba Apa, the amazingly crazy yet wonderful lady we know and love.

About Me

the most common nick i got from my friends is angry-kid or anger management(needed). i normally see the glass half empty. the ideas i believe in are mostly laughed at by people. as much irritated, saddist pessimistic as a human being can be....X-(