Friday, June 15, 2007

anonymity

i have changed my cell number recently to grameenphone and i needed to inform my friends about it. so i sent a sms to them and the content was like this...
"this is my new number. i will be available in this number mostly."

looks alright?? it wasnt. my friends instantly started replying me back and two of them was like this -
1. "unfortunately i dont have your new number saved (because its new)! therefore i have no clue who this number belongs to." .... :P
2. "who are u? and what was your previous number."

yeah right... i forgot to give the digital signature at the end... =)... at that time i was in my office and it was hard to stop my laughing out loud.

No comments:

About Me

the most common nick i got from my friends is angry-kid or anger management(needed). i normally see the glass half empty. the ideas i believe in are mostly laughed at by people. as much irritated, saddist pessimistic as a human being can be....X-(